Redwoods Guidelines & Refund Policies
- For the courtesy of our next guest coming in, checkout time is 11.00 AM. Unless prior agreements have been made for an extension, there will be a full day registration fee charged for occupancy past checkout time.
- For the safety of our guests, all persons visiting in the park must be registered at the office and a visible pass must be in all vehicles. If needed, management reserves the right to move you to another space.
- DAY GUEST: All guests must register in advance to identify persons and guests vehicles using the facilities and if a parking space may be needed. A day use fee may be charged.
- If you have misplaced something on the property, Lost and Found is located in the Store.
- Laundry & Shower facilities are located on the main road in the center of the RV Park.
- For the quiet enjoyment of others, Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 7:00AM. Please, use of generators is not permitted at any time.
- The speed limit at the resort is 5 M.P.H., Please drive slowly and carefully with-in the park. Children, adults and animals are at play.
- Motor-driven cycles are to be driven quietly and only to enter and exit the park. Bicycle riding at the 5 M.P.H. speed limit is allowed within the park. California State law requires a helmet to be worn at all times.
- Please keep your site clean during your visit and upon departure. The resort is located in wilderness area and wildlife is present. Please keep food properly stored. Treat your trash like food. Keep it in your Cabin, RV or Tent or dispose of it in a dumpster; do not leave it sitting out.
- Pets are WELCOME, although dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when outside of your Cabin, RV or Tent and you must always clean up after them. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be kept in your unit after dark. Please, no aggressive dogs of any breed or size. If your dog shows aggression or is disruptive to other dogs and guests, you will be asked to leave the park. Refunds will not be given.
- For the safety of our guests, lines of any type are not to be tied to trees, bushes, or any other Redwoods RV Resort property. Firearms and fireworks are not allowed.
- All wastewater must be disposed of in a sewer connection or at the sanitary station. Please dump Port-a-Pot at the sanitary station.
- Washing of RV, Tents or Vehicles, Oil changing or major vehicle work in not permitted on the property. There is a mechanic and a coin-operated car wash within the city of Crescent City.
- All RV or Tent sites fees include up to five people. The maximum number of people in a RV site or Tent site is six. Additional person will be subject to a fee of $7.00 per person/per night.
- Only one RV and one small tent are allowed in a RV site if space allows.
- Only two tents are allowed in Tent site if space allows.
- Fires are permitted at RV or Tent sites in the fire rings when permitted by the Forestry Department. Be careful - extinguish your fire when unattended. For your convenience firewood is sold at the Store, please do not cut the trees or shrubs.
- There is a three-day minimum stay required for all RV and Tent site rentals during events.
- For Health and Safety reasons, Cabins cannot accommodate more persons then the unit sleeps.
- All Cabins include linens and receive once a week housekeeping service when rented for seven or more consecutive days.
- There is a limit of 2 pets staying in all Cabins. A fee of $25.00 per stay will be charged.
- Wood fires are not permitted within 25 feet of any Cabin or permanent structures. Charcoal fires only are allowed in BBQ’s located outside of Cabins.
- There is a three-day minimum stay required in all Rental Units during events.
Store Return/Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned or exchanged. You may return or exchange your purchase for up to 5 days from the date of purchase. We will process your return to your original form of payment.
Lodging Refund Policy
We will process your return to your original form of payment.
Wi-Fi Connection Instructions
When you access our Wi-Fi network, please take the following steps to connect:
- Click on your Internet Browser.
- A page will come up that says “Welcome to The Redwoods RV Resort”.
- Click on the New User button.
- Page will change and in the middle of the next page it will say “CONNECT TO THE INTERNET”.
- Click on this and it will take you to the internet. Our Wi-Fi is not password protected so therefore you should be able to connect with no password. If you find that it is insistent… Make one up. Happy Surfing!!!!
Cable TV Channels
2 — ABC
7 — HLN (CNN Headline News)
12 — USA Network
We appreciate your help in keeping this a great vacation destination. If you see anything that needs our attention or if you have any suggestion on how we could make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.